Jump to navigation Jump to search
This section is for links to published case studies and articles
- Group singing as a resource for the development of a healthy public David Camlin et al., in NATURE, use of SenseMaker®
- Households’ aspirations for rural development through agriculture Mausch et al., in SAGE JOURNALS, use of SenseMaker®
- SenseMaker® as a monitoring and evaluation tool to provide new insights on gender-based violence programs and services in Lebanon Bartels SA et al., in Evaluation and Program Planning (2019), use of SenseMaker®
- Implementation of a SenseMaker® research project among Syrian refugees in Lebanon Bakhache et al., in Global Health Action (2017), use of SenseMaker®
- Omoding, J., Walters, G., Andama, E., Carvalho, S., Colomer, J., Cracco, M., ... & Schelle, C. (2020). Analysing and Applying Stakeholder Perceptions to Improve Protected Area Governance in Ugandan Conservation Landscapes. Land, 9(6), 207.
- Van der Merwe, Liza & Biggs, Reinette & Preiser, Rika. (2020). Sensemaking as an approach for resilience assessment in an Essential Service Organization. Environment Systems and Decisions. 40. 84-106. 10.1007/s10669-019-09743-1.
Blogs, company web sites and the like
- Using the SenseMaker® site to illustrate how to format
- Die Politik der kleinen Schritte: Sensemaking und kollektive Veränderung unter komplexen Bedingungen. Von Anne Caspari (LiFT)
- The Future of Higher Education in Moldova: a look into students' perceptions. (2020)
- How Decent is Decent Work? Using SenseMaker to understand workers' experiences. Mager, F., Smith, B., & Guijt, I. (2018) Oxfam. Chicago
- Related: Sensemaker: Combining Stories, Numbers and Data Analytics to Uncover Hidden Dimensions of Relationships. A method note on the application of the project above.
- Using sensemaker to measure, learn and communicate about smallholder farmer inclusion. Leuven: VECO. Online. http://betterevaluation. org/resources/example/sensemaker_veco. Deprez, S., Huyghe, C., & Van Gool Maldonado, C. (2012)
Anyone should feel free to write an case study, please do so as a separate article here and link