Cynefin template: Assemblages
Overview of what the Assemblage is all about - its purpose and in what circumstances it is used (including variations, high level)
Name and history
Notes about the origin and subsequent developments of the method.
List of concepts and necessary understanding to use the assemblage. This includes:
- any key Principles that need emphasising in this context
- Supporting Theory - field of practice, philosophy, contextualisation in complexity
Core assembly/age methods
- linking to individual Method pages
Assemblage flows / Combining methods
- Hexie approach – methods to be combined and re-combined
- Typical flow/s - fundamental phases/parts to the process with notes re which Methods are used where. May be graphical especially if not linear.
- Special cases / alternative flows
- Any special heuristics and principles for combining and recombining methods
Facilitation skills required
Facilitation skills required - please note any special skills or complex facilitation experience and if so, what this should focus on. General principles are set out in in the facilitation article.
Do's and don'ts
Simple bulleted list including common mistakes Practices, tips, heuristics, do’s and don’ts etc
Default is to state that it cannot be until we have developed and tested practice. If it can be run virtually then we describe it here.
Link to other articles on this wiki if they are relevant.
Specific articles can be referenced here
Link with commentary
Link to case articles here or third party material
Related methods and approaches
This section is intended for third party approaches that may help gain insight into the method. Any methods that are on the wiki should be referenced in the above sections.
Method card material
This material will be extracted for the method cards
Possible symbols or illustrations
Front page description
Back of card summary
Text limit to come but this should be a simple summary of the key stages or aspects